2 1/2 tsp Active dry yeast
3 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
1/4 cup warm water
1 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons white sugar
3/4 cup milk, warmed
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, melted
Chopped pecans, or walnuts (optional)
2. Combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon sugar in a large bowl. Let stand until
bubbly and foam, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in 1 cup flour, warm milk, egg, 3 tablespoons sugar, butter, salt, and vanilla
and rum extract. Mix well before adding remaining 2 1/2 cups flour.
4. Mix and knead until dough comes together in a ball. Cover with plastic wrap or
dish towel and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
5. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Melt butter and
6. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and punch down gently to deflate.
divide dough into small or medium balls.
7. Dip each dough ball in melted butter, remove with a fork, and roll in sugar
mixture until coated. Save any reserve mixture
8. Cover with plastic wrap or damp towel about 45 minutes.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes . Use a tooth pick or knife it comes out clean then it's
done. Let it cool for 10 minutes then turn bread upside down on a plate.
10. Mix reserve sugar mixture, melted butter and rum together and drizzle over
bread. Then sprinkle nuts (optional)
Note: If there's not enough sugar mixture to drizzle on bread just make more and
1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into cubes (6 thighs, or 4 chicken breasts)
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 cups water
1 tablespoon vegetable oil or canola
Oil for frying chicken
4 large orange, juiced or 1 cup of orange juice
1 tbsp of orange zest
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup white vinegar
1 cup brown sugar or 1/2 honey or agave
2 garlic cloves finely chopped or 1 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp of water
1 tsp of Red pepper flakes ( optional)
1. Heat oil in a deep fryer or frying pan at 350.
2.. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper, egg, oil and water,
whisking until smooth.
3. Add chicken to batter and let it marinate for about 10-20 minutes.
4. Shake off excess batter and place in hot oil. Make sure not to crowd the pan , fry 10-12
pieces at a time. Fry for about 3-4 minutes and place fried chicken on plate with a
paper towel to drain oil.
5. Transfer chicken to a bowl and pour sauce and gently toss.
1. Using a small saucepan, add orange juice, orange zest, soy sauce, vinegar, brown
sugar, and garlic. ( pepper flakes if using them).
2. Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring to a low boil. Until it slightly thicken,If
does not thicken in a separate bowl mix 1 tbsp of cornstarch with water and add
sauce and heat off and set to the side.
Here's a simple cheesecake recipe that's creamy and doesn't require eggs. Also this cheese cake requires no oven time all made in your instant pot!
2 -8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup flour or corn starch
2 teaspoons vanilla extract or of your choosing
1 cup graham cracker crumbs from about 6-7 whole graham crackers
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg or cinnamon optional
Pinch of salt
5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
Pre -heat oven to 325°
1. Place a graham crackers in a food processor and blend them into crumbs
or place them in a Ziploc bag and roll with a rolling pin.
2. Stir graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl.
add melted butter and stir with a fork.
3. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 7” spring form pan . Press hard to
compact. You can use a glass to press the bottom, but use your fingers to press the
4. Bake crust for 10 minutes, until it just starts to brown. Once completely cool wrap the
bottom of the spring-form pan with foil.
1. Place the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar in a stand mixer or use hand mixer.
Mix until smooth then add heavy cream, and cornstarch mix until smooth. Pour the
batter into the spring-form pan and smooth the top.
2. Pour 1 cup of water inside the Instant Pot .Then Place the spring-form pan into the
Instant Pot. Then place a paper towel on top of the cheese cake to absorb the
condensation Put cover of the Instant Pot on and lock.
3. Press the MANUAL button to Pressure Cooker and adjust the time to 42 minutes at
HIGH pressure. Once it's done" DO NOT REMOVE CHEESECAKE" let it natural release the
pressure for 20-30 minutes and then release any remaining pressure.
4. Remove the cheesecake and allow it to sit on the counter to cool completely. Do not
remove cheesecake from pan. Covered with plastic, place in refrigerator for at least
for 4 hours or overnight.
5. Run a sharp knife around the edge of cheesecake to release it and remove the sides
of the spring-form pan. Top with berries , caramel sauce or just whip cream
Serve and enjoy!